jueves, 3 de marzo de 2016

Learning: improving the technique of training exercises

After many sessions of crossfit, now I want to  evaluate me and see my process. Although there are many more exercises, I've taken three in which I try to strive more than at the beginning.

-In the first one, "broad jump", the first time that I did it, I didn´t know how I had to do it, so, I I ran the exercise of a invented way with my colleagues. Now, I know that I have to jump with both feet at the same time and fall doing a squat. 

-In the second exercise, called "burpees", I did it I  without making the flexion of the arms; that is, I dropped my body touching the ground. Right now, I try to make the bending of arms although it's very slight.. But I always try to do better!!!

- I don´t know the name of the last exercise since I missed this day. As a consequence, my friend and I have invented a name because we did the exercise together. In addition, we have to improve it.
It´s an difficult exercise beacuse of its complicated execution. 
The first few times, I had no strength to lift me up. Others, I  had to put  my  hands on the floor. However, I've managed to do the exercise without supporting me! :-) 

My workouts aren´t perfect  but I always try to do them in the best possible way!  #DesWhyFit


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario