jueves, 3 de marzo de 2016

Service: donate recycled materials to build a training center

I think this is a great idea to create a center of training in our highschool where all can enjoy the materials that others donate. As a consequence, I decided to create something...and.. this is the result: 


 A 30 KG WEIGHTS BAR!!!

It is a simple process, but I needed help. The steps to follow are:
   1.- Create a mass of plaster
   2.- Insert the mass in two large buckets and let solidify during a day.
   3.- Cut the plastic with a circular saw in order to have only the solidified plaster mass.
   4.- Put foam rubber around the iron bar and roll with black adhesive tape.





 


3 comentarios:

  1. Excellent idea!! I think I'll build my own. Congrats 4 your blog. It's great!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Excellent idea!! I think I'll build my own. Congrats 4 your blog. It's great!

    ResponderEliminar